The products - posters and website

I took photographs for the posters and website, however I faced technical issues because they got deleted. The reason was because it is a new camera and the staff member that helped me accidentally 'Cut' the file. That day I was able to retake the photographs of one of the models that wears a headscarf. Luckily, three photos of one of the other models were saved. For this reason I've only made two posters, and I will use pictures from 'Creative Commons Flickr' because they are copyright free.

Products - Posters

Click on images to view













Poster before feedback given from teacher


The website

Click on images to view













(Images before changes made)





Second updates












































Comments

Popular Posts