Initial idea for my identity logo and final design

 Logo shown to class

For this logo, I used 

I showed it to the class and got helpful feedback from my classmates and my teacher. Some of the ideas I got that I will apply to the new version, is to make the size of the text below the 'WEMU' bigger and to make the hands look more feminine by adding things like nails with nail polish, and making the hands look smaller to look like they belong to a female.

Final logo


I used Illustrator to enhance the hands and to add nail polish to two of them and a bracelet for the one in the center. I also enlarged the text below 'WEMU'. 
I'm not entirely happy with my logo, as I feel that there's too much colour. 

 I will be taking my own photographs and animating them. My classmate, Aksel taught me how to animate an image and I will most likely do that for the final logo. 

This is what he did

Me having a go at it


Comments

Popular Posts